Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I just finished my Easter holiday, I had four days off. on the first two days, I just stayed in, did some studying and played computer games. On Sunday, in the morning when I woke up at almost eleven thirty, I went to the bathroom to have a shower. When I came back to my bedroom, my housemother put a box next to my room. I took it and saw that inside was a big egg which was made of chocolate also it has two small eggs. In the afternoon , I went to my friend's house with other friends who have got computer, and we had a computer game competition. It was very exciting. Yesterday, I went to the city center with my friends and we went to a Chinese restaurant to have dinner .
This holiday, it was nothing special, but I enjoyed it .

3 Comments:

Blogger fei said...

544

2:44 pm

 
Blogger haochen said...

yun

2:44 pm

 
Blogger haochen said...

laji a

2:44 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home