Tuesday, April 18, 2006


I went to Oxford last saturday.
Unfortunately, it was cloudy, but I was looking forward to visiting the city. It took five hours from Norwich to Oxford by minibus. It was a very old and historical city. There was a lot of old architecture.
The most impressive building was Christ Church college. Once, Lewis Carroll who wrote "Alice's adventures in wonderland" taught here as a mathematics professor. I bought an original copy of "Alice's adventures in wonderland". I will read it to practise reading in English.

1 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Dear friend,
I saw your weblog and it was
interesting for me. I hope successful for you.
I would like to introduce an address that you will find very interesting and beautiful templates for your weblog that offer you.
Best Weblog Templates Pack

2:15 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home