Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm writing about my daily activities in Norwich. As soon as the alarm goes off at 7 a.m., I wake up. I shave and have a shower. Then I have a quick breakfast because the school Bus picks me up at 8.30 a.m. You know, I rarely have a time to revise my english courses, so I do it while driving to school.

I start school at 9.15 a.m. and stop at 3.30 p.m. So, I have a lunch at Bell's cafeteria. After lunch, I hardly ever have a time to do anything about formal english learning. I spend all my time to become acquainted with the others students.

At the end of day's school, I often go to the city centre for practising english.

In the evenings, to be honest, I enjoy staying home. I do my homeworks and wacth the 10 o'clock news. I do a little sport every week at the university, UEA. I also go to the disco once or twice a week. I know, it isn't so exciting but......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home